Thread: 993TT headers?
View Single Post

Hi Luke. The SPEC is alright... if I had to do it again, I would go for a Kennedy KEP G50 solution. The SPEC is still a b!tch in traffic and it takes an educated foot to take off without looking like a complete *****. I'd say 85% of the time I can engage it fairly smoothly, but if I'm in a rush and let it out too quickly, the car bucks viciously I'd recommend a Kennedy solution over the SPEC.

Mind you, the SPEC will hold anything you throw at it. I've run her up to 1.3bar and I get absolutely zero slipage

James, Luke is right, the GT28R's would be a very nice path to take. Are you intending to use external gates or integral? The GT28R's don't come externally gated. Only the GT28RS's do.
Protomotive MAP ECU, Twin Plugged Heads, GT2-EVO CAMs, 3.3L fully finned P&C's, ARP fasteners, C2T head gaskets, Titanium Retainers, Turbo spec valves, springs & guides, 964 splash valves, GT35R BB turbo, GSF Stainless Headers, Magnaflow Exhaust, Full bay Intercooler, TiAL 46mm w/gate, TiAL 50mm BOV, Apexi AVC-R EBC, SPEC Stage3+ Clutch kit, Crane CDI Ignition
Old 03-06-2007, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)