View Single Post

Garage
Actually thanks everybody. I poured in a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner just for the heck of it to see if there would be any difference ( Is this a bad thing?). The car runs well and smooth and dont think I have an issue. I will check and servise the CIS when I get my checker here soon. I know the injectors are flowing well because of how much gas the car will eat when you jump on it. It seams you can see the gauge show a diminishing amount of gas before your eyes. I've been reading my CIS service book and getting some good insight. I'm actually more worried about a few small oil leaks that are messing up my driveway. My oil consumption is way to high.. Its leaking and I certain Its leaking in my turbo...Thats why I wanted to upgrade to the K27. The car has adequate power. Its really about as fast as my 82 SC off boost. I think it has descent compression. I will check this weekend. Also I need to add another oil cooler. It was running about 230 on a warn day last week according to the guage??????. I can tell its warm because its much more crisp and 200 degrees....(Indicated)

Thanks

Bob
Old 03-07-2007, 05:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #111 (permalink)