View Single Post

Hey...

This whole value thing gets really interesting. Nobody wants to pay too much, but who wants to pay to little and buy a pig... not to say that you can't do that when paying too much... see the delima?

Its like RODELO said.. if it talks to you.. do it.

I've had my car a number of years..almost sold it a couple of times, broke it partially into parts and hid it from the divorce, traded parts to & from another one which I had..and now its time to un-moth ball the ol' girl and press her back into service! She is #12 in the production run for 78, and I'm glad to still have it around.

I've got budds that buy and trade off new stuff all the time..never satisfied, and I see why.. some of the new stuff almost drives its self.. let your mother-n-law take it out to play Bingo or something!

Then you get into a 930 and it makes your palms sweat & your throat get tight when it lights up and things start happening real fast!
Hey, that's value for me!
That's the sensation that I spent my money for..

Cash value is all over the board on these cars.. in my opinion it all depends on what you want and your reason for buying.

P-
RGruppe #180
So many cars..so little time!!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)