View Single Post

I like the fact that we are able to get prior owners i.d. so as to be able to contact them if need be about service issues, any minor accidents etc. These are things that dealers would generally not divulge. They just say the same old thing, " yep, she's a beauty ". Our system, I like to think, give us more freedom to buy wisely. If the previous owner says the car's a piece of crap you can save money by not worrying about a ppi. I have had people contact me about cars I have sold or traded to dealers and it's not an invasion of privacy, it's common courtesy, after all they are just looking to get the best car they can for their $$$$, like all of us
Old 03-11-2007, 01:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)