View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by 930gt-40r
F350, Tarret engineering makes a set of slide on coil overs that work really well for the 930. It would cost about 900$-1200$ to do all for corners. I would do those and update the bushings and sway bars to have a hell of a lot of fun in the twisties. Full bay intercooler sounds nice as well for the motor and maybe imaginauto fuel head mod.
The more I read, the more I think that the coilover setup as a helper to the torsion bar is the way to go. And, for that matter, since heavier T bars require new shocks or a revalve of what you have now, why not simply buy the coilover shock/strut kit with springs that will put you in the ballpark on top of the stock T bars - if a 150lb helper on top of a 33mm T bar is a target for the rear, it's easy to calculate the correct spring to augment the stock rear bar. Plus, it makes it easier to return to stock if that was ever a concern. And, using a 150 - 350 lb spring on top of a T bar will not overload the factory upper shock mount like a total swap to coilovers would.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)