View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

MoTec is an excellent choice, abiet very expensive, but if you have a guy in Chat, Tn that knows MoTec, then that is a no brainer.

I juast rebuild my 3.3 and with 98mm P & C's, and a stroked crank, it now resides at 3.6L. Bumped up the compression to 8 to1, twin plugged, 3.2 intake, extrude honed, GT-2 EVO cams, port and polished heads, opened up the intake and exhaust ports, comp. valve train, custom equal length headers, GT-35r turbo, huge full width I/C etc....using a Link EFi system, we will be well in the 600 HP range... I am about 2.5 to 3 hours south of you in Macon, GA...pm me for my Phone number...if you would like to talk more...

I used JB racing in Fl...

here is the post on my rebuild...

another 930 rebuild....It is FINALLY coming together!!!
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)