View Single Post

Garage
I have a 1989 930S M505 car that absolutely needs NOTHING! It is show quality and only needs a new home. I have been having a very tough time trying to sell it because it received a bad rap from CarFax. The car was STOLEN in 1991 (probably an inside job) paid off by the insurance company and then recovered in completely unmolested condition and now has a clean title. However, when you go to CarFax they list it as a COLLISION DAMAGE vehicle. I have been trying to fight this issue with them but they refuse to change the listing even though the DMV that originally submitted the report, now confrims that it did NOT have any damage or damage report - just stolen!

Anyway, I am so frustrated with the whole mess I am thinking about putting it on eBay with no reserve - yes really! I have been offered 46K for the car and think it is worth more so turned it down. I hope I do not regret this move. You can see the car and the full ad at http://www.globalautosports.com/car/1989-Porsche-911Turbo-Coupe-6659.html

Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks eric

Old 03-25-2007, 12:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)