View Single Post

Craig - sweet catch can. Nice and simple.

930GT - I will likely be selling my slightly used RSR coilovers soon, 450/650 springs, Dan Jacobs-spec'd revalving done by Bilstein under a year ago, mono balls on front, and lower rears. Ready to bolt in, bolts included. I tracked and streeted it without reinforcements and had no issue. Firm, but still decent for street. Amazing feel, amazingly easy to adjust or swap springs (which are cheap).

I upgraded springs and went to a Fox system, and welded those reinfocements like Craig's just in case. That 'frees up' those Bilsteins for sale soon. And I'm in the next town over. Let me know as I'll be posting them for sale soon.

WydRyd - the hollow Sanders are sweet, but may be more than you need if you're not tracking. They're lighter (more $$) which is always good but you might not care about that. Upgrading F&R torsions (and revalving the Bilsteins) will get you a really nice ride, without being too harsh. You have a sweet car so track the thing! You'l love it all the more!

Later -

Glenn
Old 03-28-2007, 07:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)