View Single Post

Garage
Boy I have made progress.. I found the DIN908 plugs from a company called maryland metrics as well as other tempered hardware for the exhaust bolts... the plugs were $.25 cents ... allot cheaper than the $5.00 price IA quoted.

Every thing went back together... with some difficulty under the car..my Porsche dealer hosed up my order for the associated gaskets for all the plumbing so I have had to re-use most everything ..looks like a good seal ..we will find out later.. This morning I am in the engine compartment putting everything back together... hopefully I will be able to turn her over later today...Still I will have to wait for the muffler.... and the weather is getting nice....at leat the garage doors are open!!

If anyone interested I have been doing the Photo thing ... What would be nice is if Wayne and Pelican would create a separate place for the DIYer which will host repair efforts that have been fully documented with photos by board users....What ya say...
2014 X3 2.8 white
"What goes around comes around..."
Old 03-29-2007, 04:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)