Thread: Body update?
View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dewolf
Leave it as the factory built it. It's one tough mother of a car you have. Those C2 kits are like *********s, everybody has one.

I don't think that comment was necessary. Most of us are adults here and respect the work that goes in to making our dreams come true. OUR dreams, not yours.

Merv - do what you will with your car but I feel it would be a mistake to re-body a factory 491. The first thing that comes to mind when I see a car with a 993 "kit" is "salvage title". It will destroy resale, which is what you need to do if you want a 993TT mega wide body.

I do strongly agree, the black 993TT pictured is as bad as they get. Awesome looking car.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)