Thread: Stock wastegate
View Single Post
sudo apt-get purge 930

Quote:
Originally posted by mede8er
Necessary for Class D stock PCA ???
No, just personal preference. This is the car I fell in love with as a kid and after all these years I have realized what I thought would be impossible. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would EVER own this car. I love this car. I love everything about it, even though it's not the fastest, best handling, lightest,... car. To me this car is the greatest car ever made. I still go out to my garage just to sit and look at it. I run my hands down the roof and fenders and just feel the lines. Hell, I even hug it sometimes. I realize this may sound a bit odd but it's true. To change anything on it is to change that which I fell in love with. It's like the joke "his wife effectively changed him into someone she doesn't love".

Modifying this car is like plastic surgery on Julia Roberts and she needs no improvements.

"Worrying about depreciation on your car and keeping mileage down is like not ****ing your girlfriend so her next boyfriend finds her more appealing"
--clutch-monkey
Old 04-09-2007, 08:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)