Thread: WUR Vent Hose
View Single Post
GO DAWG GO GO DAWG GO is offline
Registered User
GO DAWG GO's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Inland Empire of the left coast
Posts: 1,263
A Vacuum connection
(inlet manifold)
B Return to fuel tank
C Control pressure
(from fuel distributor)

Thanks Craig, is (A) connected to the inlet/intake manifold. Is the inlet the same as intake? Jargon? I've been a mech for years and never refered to anything as a inlet manifold. I believe you..Its confusing to me! I will vent it overboard....Thanks
1 bad 930
Old 04-19-2007, 10:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)