View Single Post

Chet Masangcay(Chet 930) has passed away.

I have lost a friend and we have lost a member of our community. Many have seen Chet Masangcay (Chet 930) on these Boards for years. He was always willing to help when he could. I have known Chet for many years. Less than two years ago Chetís wife passed away giving birth to their child. Chet was then left to raise three children on his own. He was a great father and did all the things that need to be done in a situation like this. Every time I talked with him it was like talking to Mr. Mom. A few weeks ago Chet came down with Valley Fever and fell in to coma. He never woke up from it and passed away on April 21st.

I would like to enlist the board to contribute to a fund I will set up to help his children in the years to come. Not only have they lost their mother, but now their father. I canít even imagine and am filled with huge sorrow and grief for his children and him. I am at such a loss for words. What a way to start a young life. Chet I have no doubt is in a better place, but his children I am sure are left with questions and no answers. At least we can help.

Please say a prayer for Chet and his family. May he rest in peace.

If you are interested in helping please email or call. I will be contacting his family to set the fund up
Old 04-24-2007, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)