View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Cyndy
kerry: lemme call ivan. he can tell you how to do it.
signit98 -- do a search of cyndy and see her posts. see how she can speak her mind. go to the place where brad and others talk about screening people. i can't find the critical one right now, but all i can tell you is i'm an old broad and a loud one too. however, i trust my life with these people. they guide, they slide, they all coincide with each other. i have been criticized, ostracized, and hifived with them all. that statement of mort was a sarcasim. as brad says, i would trust my first date with them all. it is rare that you find such a great group of people that you can be close to, but gingerly find out what they do, who they are married to, what their other hobbies are, etc., we all cannot get enough of each other -- oh yeah, i'm gushing, but really guys and shelly and soon to be shannon , --- this is so great if we're still talking about it on monday. guys won't say it all but girls will. so, let's keep it up. let's stay safe; let's not let brad's #1 or #2 not happen. let's look out for each other, help each other, teach each other and accept all of those attributes which lead to perfection, sans ego.
Z4 Metallic Silver Auto
Old 05-21-2007, 08:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #308 (permalink)