View Single Post

Cyndy, the cream helped a little, but it still hurt. But its ok, only hurts when I rotate my arm, riding is still fine...

signit, the Harley incident was when we were leaving the look-out point, few turns after we got back on road, happened right infront of me. Made sure coast was clear and went to the shoulder and ran to his aid.

As for plates, WHO NEEDS EM!! Haha, I got a few questions about mine, I have temp registration because my Maryland plates finally expired, got registration and insurance the Monday before the ride .

Kerry, glad you got it! But did you have to announce it to everyone? You can email it to me schillerm@gmail.com Could post it on youtube too I suppose.
Chances are I will want the best res video you can capture, even if it takes a CD in mail to get it...
------

THANK YOU BRAD and SONNY for putting this together, even better then last year.
The food at Sonnys was INCREDIBLE!

I hope to make it to the rest of the rides this year, will be putting in the requests ASAP with work...
1989 K100RS - White/Blue, Remus; 1999 R1100S - Mandarin Orange, Remus, Ohlins; 2007 G650XCountry - Black/Silver, iStorm Luggage - Wilbers 75mm Lowered shock for the wife!; 2003 BCR #57 - Jeff's bike ; 2009 G477X - Akrapovic, WP Trax, SpeedBrain Goodies
2000 ///M5 - Custom Black & Blue, Dinan goodies
Old 05-21-2007, 09:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #315 (permalink)