View Single Post

Well, the good thing about posting 'late' is that all the good stuff has been said already. You all have been BUSY little posters. I have to add that it was actually funny to see Matt sliding on his back..."Ninja Turtle style" with arms and legs a'flailin'...it was pretty obvious he was 'ok', so it was funny. Sorry Matt!
Sorry to make some of you worry by my lack of post today....my laptop died and I had no email access. I rode home alone....well, except for that accidental meet up on the 405 with the other Cen-Cal folks. That was just too funny. Apparently 80 mph was 'too fast' and I soon was alone again. I rode the very long way home....about 360 miles total, but it was a nice ride anyway. Great roads of course.
Tired, and laptopless, so pics are a long ways off. I had a great weekend, thanks to everyone....'specially the Listons for opening their home to me. You are SO family! Thanks to the great riders...I love you guys! XOXO
2001 aprilia RSV Mille, blk/red
2001 Suzuki DRZ-400S, yel/blk
Old 05-21-2007, 10:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #317 (permalink)