View Single Post

Here she is.. my 1979 930 !!

This is IMHO THE badest mean ass 911 Porsche ever made!
asise from the GT3's and GT3 Rs's

This is the car that was plastered all over my rooms walls as a 6 year old. I NOW have one to cherish and play with. I feel just like I did looking at them and playing with my Porsche 911 toys as I do now at the age of 35. This car has made me feel like a little kid all over again.. The other night I just sat in it for what seemed like 10 minutes but my wife came out and said.. "What are you doing? you have been out here for over an hour now" hahah! I had no idea.. I never get tired of looking at it or driving it.
I DO want to say thanks to my father in law for the deal of a LIFE TIME on this car. without him I would NOT have a 930. Thanks John!!!!! I can never repay you for the killer deal! ( I'll buy you an $8.00 beer at the next football game we go to. ahaha! ) This car is dressed up in the car show colors at this time... it will go back to it's Grand Prix white after the event. The machine only has 15K on it. I plan to keep it as nice as it is now!!!! and pass it on to my daughter Rory as I am SURE to have her in love with 930's as I was at 6 when she reaches that age. Well enough of the talking crap!! her she is.. AGAIN! the decals and all will be removed after the Taj Kruzers event. It's the best feeling to finally own and be in the 930 owners club!! what a car!!!!
NOTE! the plate cover! I Wish I really did own that deralership! ahaha!

Old 05-23-2007, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)