View Single Post

Garage
hey, we DID tell you there would be live entertainment on that ride, didn't we?

last year it was John in the spotlight. this year it was matt who had to try and out-do john.

next year, we hold a lottery beforehand to see who gets to perform in the dancing waters.

(little hint: i've NEVER been through there when there wasn't water in at least one of those crossing). add in the trees to create shade, the algea that likes to grow there, and you've got instant entertainment, via a giant slip n' slide.

and matt if it makes you feel any better, next time we got through there stop on the exit side and look around....you'll see a bunch of little plastic pieces littered around, proof that "we are not alone".

a few weeks ago i went through there and gassed it hard to see how bad it could get....patrick still giggles about having seen both sides of my bike...almost at the same time.

oh yea, almost forgot...if there's nobody coming the other way, enter the water crossing from the wrong side of the road. that way, on your exit, the pavement is dry.

Last edited by bradzdotcom; 05-24-2007 at 07:49 AM..
Old 05-24-2007, 07:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #397 (permalink)