View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
A straight pipe of any length would be very loud. I will gladly make you one if that is what you want. The cost would be significantly less if the muffler section is omitted.

The exhaust system you fellas are describing would be similar to the C2T style with the W/G exiting the driver's rear corner. The muffler exiting the passenger's side is not a problem.

The orientation of the tips is important. That is why I need to see a picture of your valance and a description of what you expect it to look like. I can add any style tips on the market if that is what you want.

Ugh - I hate to even show this picture.
This is a (bad) picture of my "mule" bumper with stock outlet muffler in place. I spent a lot of time making it tuck up nice and close to the body lines. Yes I plan to paint the bumper soon. I also have custom valances available in fiberglass if interested.

Chris - I have unwittingly high-jacked your thread. We can talk further about this off line if you wish.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)