View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by robert_snyder
Erik,

The cars is a dream.... Reading your post reminds me of my teen years...I remember in high school 1978 my buddy pointed out a 930 on the 10 frwy in SoCal and I instantly fell in love. Had never seen or heard of one before and I said someday I will buy one of those bad ass machines..It was truly revolutionary for its day and still is..I bought my first turbo last year and my wife know its the other girl.. My wife likes to drive it too. I think she is alittle afraid of dinging it or something because she knows I would have a fit...Kinda scary for her.. But have fun...Are you going to drive it or limit your mileage? It has so few miles it might not be good to pile them on....I dunno....just have fun..Post some more pictures when you get her "the way you like her"

Bob

Bob,
Yeah we sound like we had the same responce to seeing them when younger. My wife doesn't want to drive this one.. it scares her with all the stories there are with old turbos bitting people in the keesters..
I am not going to pile on the mileage it's such a stunning example.. I plan to drive it on NICE days and to car shows and just baby it for my daughter to have one day! haha I still have a 78 SC that is my true dog.. I beat that thing up all the itme.
I'll drive that everyday ONCE I finish the tranny and get the white paint on it.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)