Thread: Ot: Gas Prices
View Single Post
Living on borrowed time!

I tend to believe the 'crossing the rubicon' guy on this one; if he wasn't close to the 'truth' he would have have had a typical Agency hatchet job done on him to shut him up.
Don't get me wrong; I'm as far from a pacifist as they come, but I DO subscribe to the 'they are ALL out to screw US out of as much as they can' theory; it's the capitalist way,, and I'm an unabashed capitalist. I'm just on the other side of the reaming on this one, as we all are.
I'm convinced, somewhere down the road, a 'breakthrough' will occur and there will be SOME methodology to power the industrialized world. it's not just going to grind to a halt without a bunch of hubris.
Unfortunately, this kind of sea change is usually accompanied by wrenching social change. hang on to your hats kids.
And let's burn some Dead Dinosaurs while the burnin' is good

'I am John Andrew Moffett of the Clan Moffat and by god I live, love, seek, fail, grieve and die as I so choose and I call no man master save me'.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)