View Single Post
7.0:1 > 11.3:1

Garage
Brian and Mike, I thought the brake lines were an issue if you put the straps around the banana arms, but I guess this is not the case.

David, did the dyno shop have some special hooks to fit into the holes in the banana arms? The hooks I've seen in the past were the type on the end of a belt, and the hook would be too wide to fit into the hole. I'll stop by the dyno shop and see what his hardware looks like.

I'm going to use a shop where a friend took his 911. I think it's a Mustang dyno and they had some issue with tie downs which based on my friends description would be an issue on my car. The owner is reasonable only billing for time the dyno is active, and not set-up time. There are lots of shops to choose from here, and one in particular operated by a very technical guy, but you end up going down in smoke because his personal car (supra) makes more power than yours, guaranteed, though it was probably only on one occasion where he used doped fuel, turned up the boost, etc etc. He charges lots too. Too bad, he is truely talented, but can't accept old school german toys for what they are.

Tuning wise, I'm only looking at timing to see if I can refine it, and try to get some idea of how much torque I'm making.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)