Thread: EFI guys.....
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by strokher racing
You can get the throttle bodies used all the time on the corral.net or ebay. They are just plain old mustang throttle bodies. Stick with accufab or wilson. The others have issues on a regular basis. I have owned them all.
I will have to differ on this one. Not because I own the "issue" t body either.

Blue oval performance as well as Krazy koncepts are two mustang specialty shops here locally in Portland. They drag race, road race, and drift many different cars and build tons of cars for customers as well.

They strongly recommended the Professional Products T body and in fact said the only reason to go with accufab or anything else would be to have a name brand to boast and want to spend double the money.

Im not into status, or name brands so I got a quality product that has been proven great on the track where it counts. I cant speak for the other brands as I myself have not owned all of them.

I will finish by saying that I would not buy a used throttle body. They are too inexpensive to risk anything going wrong with a used part. Buying used parts may be why the above comment was made. Try new and you might be surprised how much more nice they really are.

Just my .02, I will prepare for my roast now.

Last edited by Gumba11; 05-29-2007 at 10:28 PM..
Old 05-29-2007, 05:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)