View Single Post
Cyclone Jack

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by Seventies Man
No need to polarize this and take sides.

I definitely agree the fellow who picks up the bike at 8k still under warrantee will probably enjoy I included all paperwork tools added bags and bag mounts. But no I didn't realize the 1200s was about to replace the 1100s, they had just got the twin spark into it so it ran well without the power commander and K&N.

I lusted after Boxer cup bikes used earlier but wasn't awre of .9 financing until Feb 2005, and I fully thought I was buying an 05, yes now I know more.

I wasn't looking for a guarantee, just giving them some feedback so they might in the future be able to say highest resale value.

You see I'm not bitter just smarter and my financial pain well, I hope thats temporary.

Gigantic you ready to sell your trackworthy S?
I get it, I bought a used 04 and 6 months later BMW finds 40 something brand new machines and dumped them for 10K or less. It definately shook the S market which is small to begin with. I don't begrudge the guys who got the great deals and I understand that BMWNA had to get rid of them, but it still hurts that I replaced the wheel bearings on my S with just over 11K on the clock, where as the new ones have the full 3 year/36K warrenty.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)