View Single Post
Living on borrowed time!

out here in the far west, when I run into hikers who have attitude and we're on MULTIPLE USE TRAILS, clearly designated as such (I don't do stupidity like riding on hiking-only designated trails....too much, hehehe)
I generally just glare at them. If that doesn't work, a wheelie thru the pack usually does, and if that doesn't, there's always the little holster hanging on the side of my gear belt...the one with Col. Ruger's permanent cure for boneheads contained within.
I had a group of 'em once try to surround me (again, on clearly marked MULTIPLE USE trails) and try to give me 'tude like 'we don't like dirt bikes'.
My reply: 'I don't like frakking nature-nazi eco-whacko pukes either. now who wants to go first?'

now, of course, this is the far west.
I suspect in NJ, they'll choppper in Barbara Streisand to lecture you on the error of your ways

'I am John Andrew Moffett of the Clan Moffat and by god I live, love, seek, fail, grieve and die as I so choose and I call no man master save me'.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)