View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Noah930
Turbojet,

By the questions you've posted, you're fairly new to the Porsche world. That's OK, as we all were/are at some point (even if it seems like that was at the age of 2 for some of us). But if you want some pointers as to which 911 to get, then give us some idea of what you're looking for in a car, and what your budget is. It's obvious you've got something in mind. But we're not mind readers. Also, there are a bunch of excellent Porsche books you can find--even browse for free at your local Barnes & Noble--that'll give you some history on the 911 and 930 lines.
slant nose turbo. do they exist? . the link sand man gave me is great. but it does not say any thing about slant noses.
I found out from my hours of search that slant noses where made in the mid 80's however I found a slant nose that is 1979.

what is more important is the turbo option and the extra wide body ( that came on slant nose cars).
you see, I need to know if some one can clarify this for me. I see many mixed up information on many random links and articls on the net.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)