View Single Post
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 51
Originally posted by Chuck Jones
It's a conversion...meaning that the slantnose was added after the car was produced...which means that you need to know who did it..was it done by a dealer, and indy, or some guy who wanted a slant? Are the fenders steel or fiberglass? If you're into buying a turbo...then buy one with an engine that comes with the factory turbo rather than trying to convert it. Too much work for you and your're just starting out so don't make your project any more difficult than you need to. It's a heck of a lot easier fixing up an existing system than trying to convert one. You can do better than the example you just provided.
Thanks, so i will focus on getting a turbo 911 . I AM also KIND OF SOLD ON THE EXTRA WIDE BODY KIT. what years were these kits standard on a turbo car?
Old 06-06-2007, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)