View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally posted by Candelaria
You can try www.goingsuperfast.com, not bad for the price., Candy.
Candy, I think this was handled in the first page of the post, BUT, I think that the products in the above mentioned site, are ok for a single individual who has fabbed some of his own stuff. I do not think that there is one item on that website that I thought was made good enough to make on a basis for retail to the public. I am sorry, but IMHO, for the money there are MUCH higher quality stuff. I probably just pissed in several peoples wheaties bowls, but I am sorry..... That is the way I feel and my opinion.
I do think however that there are several companies out there...Bell included, who do a wonderful job at what they do... Sometimes you get what you pay for....

It has been mentioned above that shrouding the I/C and the remaining free airspace in the tail, will have a positive effect on dropping the I/C temps. When you dyno a car, you must have TONS of air flow over the I/C!!
I am only pushing Bell I/C, because I have purchased one, It works, as I have seen it with my own eyes, it is VERY resonable... considering the other I/C's out there, and I really liked dealing with Gerhart at Bell.... I have a few more pics of the I/C next to my old Koklyn uinit that I will post.

I WILL SAY THIS.... I still believe that for a CIS car, the Koklyn unit is still the best I/C out there for a otherwise stock car. I had to go with a bigger one as I have so many mods now.... I outgrew the Koklyn..

Pics to follow
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 06-07-2007, 10:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)