Thread: Pants-less 930
View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Bob - I wondered where that picture originated. I hope you don't mind me using it for now as it is a very good picture of the product.
The Zorks I have for sale ARE identical to that particular one. M&K is the manufacturer for all of my 930 exhaust equipment. The Zork tube pictured was one of the first ones sold after the jig was made using my personal Zork Tube.

Craig - those welds are from M&K.

I just received an e-mail from Pelican giving me the green light post an official thread introducing my 930 exhaust systems, which they will be listing in their catalog along with the M&K N/A mufflers.

As far as sound level is concerned, it truely is in the ear of the beholder. Personally I cannot tolerate the sound of the Zork at idle, and neither can my nieghbors. Everyone is different and all situations and living environments are different as well. If my neighborhood was not full of old folks, who enjoy the quiet, I might feel a little less uneasy about slipping it on every now and then for a morning blast through the mountains. Once underway the sound is intoxicating.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)