View Single Post

What you REALLY need to do is to subscribe to Excellence magazine instead of buying a Porsche right away. It will introduce you to the entire world of 911's.

First of all, EVERY major tuner and aftermarket supplier advertises in the magazine. You will see all available body kits for these cars from all vendors.

Second, they talk about old Porsche prices and values EVERY month, with a whole section devoted to it.

Third, if you read the articles you will quickly grow to understand what exactly people are doing when they add stuff to make their cars faster. A huge part of Porsche tuning is making the car loose weight, in fact that is as important as gaining power if you want a real supercar.

Fourth, and maybe most important, you will one day discover the 911 you really want. And it may not be a slant nose, in fact I have seen my friend's authentic slant nose up close and they honestly look a little 80's up close. I much prefer my style. Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but don't rush into a purchase before you have looked at a ton of porsches.

Just buy a copy of the magazine at a major bookstore chain, and I think you will realize that it contains a lot of the info you want in one place.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)