View Single Post
resident samsquamch

I have/had the Fabspeed, and it has "up" and "down" adjustability, to allow for various rear valances. The "sticking out" part, well, that's set (no adjustment). If I had it to do over again, I would have had a local muffler shop fab me up something or purchase the M&K...I like to support the "underdog" (M&K) as it were, and I think the Fabspeed is overpriced for what it is.

As for sound, I love the sound, but my car is a daily driver and spends a lot of time on decel and cruising through neighborhoods and parking lots...needless to say, the sound would occasionally wear on my nerves. On the interstate or long drives, the sound was/is perfect.

I had a local shop fab me up a Borla XR-1 that easily slips on and off of the Fabspeed Zork flange, so it's easy for me to put the Zork tube back on when I so desire.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 06-12-2007, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)