View Single Post

Re: Re: Sorry

Quote:
Originally posted by TURBOJET
information and articles about the things I need to know.
What YOU should be researching without coming on here sounding like a moron. If you're going to buy a car, any car that's expensive you do a internet search and learn what you can. Then go onto forums and ask the right questions.
I find it hard to believe that you've done all that work to your Saab and you know nothing about Porsche. I'm not saying I know everything but I try to find related articles before asking uninformed questions.
Find a car you like, drive it ( have you driven one yet), if you like it, have it inspected. If it checks out, then buy it. Don't ask 1 billion questions that aren't even relevant to the car you DON'T own.
It's easy to say " I want a Porsche turbo" and it's even easier to find informative articles across the internet. Like I said, go drive some. Porsche's aren't for everybody, and that's something only you will find out for yourself. And remember that if you want a really fast Porsche turbo you better have very deep pockets.

"Sorry but we have taken a vote and decided you will not be allowed to buy a Porsche. There is no appeal and our minds will not be changed. Sorry."

And yes, I find this statement very funny

Last edited by dewolf; 06-14-2007 at 12:18 AM..
Old 06-14-2007, 12:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #117 (permalink)