View Single Post

you really need a book about turbos to understand them, there are a lot out there.

my oil supply comes from where the idiot light sensor is, it's tee'd off from there. This is under the afm/airbox to the right of center line in the case.

Ben could make a afm flange

keeping carrera heat might be a problem the way the collector comes up from the bottom, the turbo is gonna come up through there.

yes you probably have to cut your engine tin

BOV goes on the intake side somewhere before the air goes through the throttle, so yes it gets welded to the tubing

todd's FRP goes in the same spot as the old one did.

I'd just get the LM1 from innovate, and a small 20 dollar gauge to put in the dash that connects straight to the LM1.
you'll be able to watch and record with the lm1 and laptop, after you're all set up you have the gauge for everyday driving. my lm1 is a permanent install.
also, there are other wideband systems out there that maybe more user friendly

without altering the stock fuel lines I don't know where I'd put a fuel sender. Mine is inline next to my aftermarket RRFPR.
batinc.net has the fittings to make a little jumper you can put somewhere

make sure your pump, injectors and lines are all good. You're gonna raise the pressure, keep that in mind.

me and other people have put up a ****load of pics
if you want something specific ask when you get to it.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)