View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by les_garten
It does look like a nice car. I could't quote wht it would cost. I know mine had the instruments changed, at least the speedo. It had smog pump, thermal reactors, Lambda sensors, air injectors in the exhaust. I'm sure there was a plethora of other junk, like ride height. All of that was stripped off of mine when I bought it. I think it would be pricey, and from one of the previous posts it seems that not all of this stuff was converted like it should have been. Like my switches have European pictograms, etc. Basically getting the federalization done is a load of BS. I'm not sure anyone would know how to do it anymore since after 85 it was no longer necessary on the 930. Good luck, nice car!

Les

Thanks,

I called 3 different DMV locations and asked if after 25 years the car still needed the Federalization papers? All 3 responses were; "If the car has a valid PA title, no. The car has been through the process and all we need to do is check the mileage, vin# against the title and model #". I think I'm going to go ahead and buy this one. I'll post later once I get it and spend some time with it.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)