View Single Post

I have extra afm flanges if you need one let me know. I have slowly been depleting my turbo stock as they sell poorly at best. I do sell allot of wastegates and bov's though.. I saw the turbo you got and that will work fine for the beginning.. No doubt you will change at one point.. The pipe brian posted shows o2 bung,turbo(t3 size) mounting flange, and 46 mm wastegate mounting flange.. I can also get the oil feed lines if you need one.. The LM-1 would be a very good idea to get it running properly and everything on the 3.2 tuning once the chip is installed is depended on fuel preuure and thats how you adjust things. .

Back to the turbo quickly A/R stands for air ratio and depending and the trim turbo and you expected goals you will change this accordingly.

phils,jerrys, and mine are all T4/TO4E 57 trim with .69 AR if memory serves correctly. It works very well for my needs. I f to do it all over I would suggest talking with a turbo rebuilder they see so many different turbos they can help select a better combination because of the broad experience.

Good luck

Current project 73 914-6 Gt project rusteration 2.4
914-6werkshop.com ,heat exchangers, oil tanks, etc
Old 06-19-2007, 05:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)