View Single Post
I wanna Live 'til I die!

Send a message via AIM to signit98
Quote:
Originally posted by bhaubold
I recently read that health care costs run Toyota about $200 per car, where it costs GM about $1500 per car.

I'm not bashing the unions, I belong to one myself. But, maybe the UAW has it a little too nice.
UNIONS ARE THE CRIPPELD LEG OF ANY ECONOMY... WHILE THE UNDERLYING INITIAL IDEA WAS A GOOD ONE, CORRUPTION AND GREED HAVE RUINED ANY GOOD INTENTIONS OVER THE YEARS AND AS SUCH, CREATED JUST ANOTHER LEECH! MORE, MORE, MORE...

....sorry, just saw the caps. Seen is just a few years ago with the grocery store strike here in CA... the union was not able to support the grocery workers adequatly, the result of the strike was devastating for some workers and they will have a hard time, earning the lost wages back again... Brilliant advise by the strategists!

I can't stand them and will - if I have a choice - support any non-union business before I support a union business... even if I have to go ouot of my way some!

But that is - of course - only my opinion...
2005 R1200GS - 20014 KTM690 Enduro - 2011 Husky TE250
Old 06-19-2007, 06:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)