View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by DDDD
Here in Virginia it is Ford country all the way.
Wow, that's good news (I work for Ford). I was beginning to think that there was no place left in the country other than Detroit that was "Ford country".

[/QUOTE]
I think Stang owners have it worst because they know their car is inferior to even the real American muscle cars, let alone a foreign precision engineered automobile.
[/QUOTE]

I have to take exception to this statement.
Mustangs, even the older ones (I'm talking the last re-freshening of the Fox platform, 1999-2004 to the present) are a lot of car for the money. If your out racing kids who can only afford clapped-out Mustangs that's one thing but there's more Mustang enthusiasts out there than us Porsche guys and they, on average, have really nice cars, well cared for cars. God bless 'em.

The latest J.D. Powers figures have Ford ahead in quality for the 2006 model year over a lot of "foreign precision engineered automobiles" like Toyota, for example. I think the notion of the inferiority of American cars and Ford cars, specifically, should be a thing of past among literate, logical consumers.
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb
Old 06-21-2007, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)