View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by 911nut
Wow, that's good news (I work for Ford). I was beginning to think that there was no place left in the country other than Detroit that was "Ford country".

I think Stang owners have it worst because they know their car is inferior to even the real American muscle cars, let alone a foreign precision engineered automobile.
[/QUOTE]

The latest J.D. Powers figures have Ford ahead in quality for the 2006 model year over a lot of "foreign precision engineered automobiles" like Toyota, for example. I think the notion of the inferiority of American cars and Ford cars, specifically, should be a thing of past among literate, logical consumers.
[/QUOTE]

Geez, I don't know. I was looking at the Mustangs at the auto show and there were wads of carpet balls on the floor from people getting in and out of the car... I mean a LOT of it, and the plastic paneling inside looks cheap as can be Maybe you are talking about body panels, paint and drivetrain quality?

Old 06-21-2007, 06:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)