View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Sounds like you guys are launching them well to get your ET that low. How many mods do either of you have done to your cars?

My friend was drag racing his BPU TT Supra and was spinning through 3rd gear. (6 speed) His best was a 13.70 but his trap speeds were 114-115. I thought I could do better so he let me run 3 times.

The car just won't hook up in first and second. It hops for a while in 3rd and then settles in. The car is bangable, but he's recently had the tranny out to rebuild it. I'd like to see what it would do with slicks.

I would like to run my 930 but really don't feel like tearing it up. That is awfully hard on the car. I suppose with the taller gearing you would have to slip the clutch a bit in 1st to keep the tire from going up in smoke?
Old 06-24-2007, 04:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)