View Single Post
Uh....who me?

Rapid that looks so static and posed. When "in the wind", which I believe we must be to really evaluate comfort on the bike....with the wind pressure on the chest...the dyanmics change. I slump, sit up straight, go side over one-handed, move forward and back. I move around. The only time I am in "the position" is when I'm going fast and then I still move. I guess if I had to stay still I would be in the same boat as others, but I don't and quite honestly, I don't think it's supposed to be like that...static positioning. If you gotta stay like that, then an upright cruiser with a big old cushy seat and forward pegs is the way to go. My '95 Wide Glide was really comfortable....so if I'm gonna drop pegs and raise bars...might as well go back to the source of that riding position. Your local Harley dealer stands ready to take your money.
My 2cents fwiw.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)