View Single Post
Uh....who me?

If I had a GPS and a long enough road without an LEO around I'd love to do a run. I did one just to see and ran out of road pretty dang quick at around 150 indicated and it was still pullin' real nice. But that's go directly to jail territory, so how to actually do it? I looked into the East Coast Timing Association thing that Jim talks about but it costs real money to do it, so it's not like I can show up with a set of leathers and pay twenty bucks and make a run....much more involved than that. So we end up with a pic of Parriot on the front straight at Daytona at 160 on a pretty much stock bike, but not as stock as mine. Of course he didn't have miles and miles to build up steam either. Can anyone out west do this....maybe somewhere that has long straights and no LEO's and a GPS? Some of those pics I've seen from ck show me a great place to air it out. It really shouldn't be that hard. I just don't want to go to jail in Georgia to find out.

Last edited by Bob Hancock; 06-29-2007 at 02:45 PM..
Old 06-29-2007, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #141 (permalink)