View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Talking

Thatís about it.... this is a pretty quick car. I donít know what cams he put in it, but it does have the header and K&N intakeÖ. Seems like it runs a bit on the rich side too, so I have no idea how it is set up. I got a historic plate for it and it is a one time fee of $30. No pollution check either.

It came with the tool kit, a high quality lockable fitted cover and storage bag, first aid kit, flares, 2 piece bra, manual and lots of records and receipts.

The bad things are; the car slipped past the EPA and DOT .... no mods whatsoever and no records, slight oil drip, unknown mileage, a few slight sanding scratches - if you know where to look, dash is a slightly shrunk, no security alarm, sunvisors have a few wrinkles in them, tires are Yokohamas.

Do you guys think it was worth $30K ? Driving it and seeing how how solid it feels, I kind of did. Everything is aligned perfect, the doors closing is just amazing ..... this is a tight car !

Thanks for looking

Last edited by Maxx1; 06-30-2007 at 12:21 PM..
Old 06-30-2007, 11:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)