View Single Post
I wanna Live 'til I die!

Send a message via AIM to signit98
...No, Sam I didn't think it FIGHTS the sprockets... I just didn't feel the need for the PCIII anymore... its always a little cluttered with all the extra plugs and cables... so I took it off without even trying it!

Maybe I should... but then. I am happy with the bike for now.

When Manufacturers create a bike (for example) they have to contend with Emissions, Noise and other abatements all over the world... I am sure that is part of the reason why such thing would be done, to name some...

I read up on it and Lennie has done quite a bit of research on that topic... he tried varying degrees of offset and came up with 9 degrees as the best solution... from where I stand, I WILL HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIM!

All I can say is: That was money well invested... Nate got some money out of it (and I have NO problem supporting him), Lennie made a few bucks and I have a wonderful improvement to be happy about... that is, I believe, called a win-win-win situation!
2005 R1200GS - 20014 KTM690 Enduro - 2011 Husky TE250
Old 07-02-2007, 10:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)