View Single Post
I wanna Live 'til I die!

Send a message via AIM to signit98
Micko, youo are absolutely right... just switching to electricity is not the solution, scaling back and maybe not driving the 200 yars to the liquor store would be a good start thoough... or maybe NOT buying that humongouos SUV that is ABSOLUTELY NOT NEEDED...

...the dilemma is that If we build Solar Panels, we will have to deprive the planet of the limited resoources for the raw materials available... if we build Wind Generators, they only last about 10 years and then you have a big pile of hazardous waste... let alone the pollution created when those things where made... there are tidal power plants and even the Atomic energy is being looked at again, as it is (comparatively) a very clean resource of energy, just dangerous... that's where the human element comes in...

Unfortunately I will have to 100% agree with you on your statements... and the also state the reason why mankind will fail... we are not good at scaling back, giving back or being resourceful... especially not here in the US, where the ME ME ME attitude seems to have prevailed... or in the 3rd world countries, where lack of education and exploitation make the desired process virtually unobtainable...

As I said before...
2005 R1200GS - 20014 KTM690 Enduro - 2011 Husky TE250
Old 07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)