View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by Erik Mckenna
Paul,
THAT IS 110% SEXY!!!!!!!!!
what a great color!! and those are the best whel ever made by Porsche for a 911. Really that is a GREAT machine!!!!!
it looks so clean do you simply take killer care of it or.... is it a low mileage 965?
Thanks everyone.
I've only had it a month or so. The PO dumped a ton of money into it and was a real fanatic (kind of like me) about his Porsches (he's currently got a 997 C4 and a Boxster S) so it was a good buy for me. It's got almost 70k miles but the paint and interior are like it's got 20k miles.
That color is Slate Gray. According to the Red Book that was a "special order" color (I always thought of a special order color as paint to match sample but oh well). Interior is black leather with some Alcantera suede and a special fabric from Agusta that they use on their motorcycle seats (PO had the interior re-done like this).
The PO also put the RH wheels and H&R coilovers on it.
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb
Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)