View Single Post

43, 6'1, 170. Although I run 5 or 6 times a week and play soccer when I can (began playing competitive/ touring ball around age eight, then college, semi-pro) for the most part I really don't do much. I truly wish I had the discipline to do more like many of you here.

Speaking of keeping in shape: Getting married in September; first for each of us. Weve been together for almost 3 years. She just turned 28. Im only aware of the age when a song from the 80s comes on, the Cure or Depeche Mode or some such (which does seem like yesterday). I get into it, shes nonplussed. My attempt to share my enthusiasm becomes immediately tempered when she replies: Thats nice Honey, but remember, I was four when that came out. Oh, Snap!!

cheers,
Old 07-04-2007, 04:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #56 (permalink)