View Single Post

RB...Indeed A Great Ride..

Quote:
Originally posted by RBMann
One of my favorite rides, Lewiston-New Meadows-Brownlee Dam-Enterprise-Clarkston. I use to do 2-3 times a year. It makes a great 4 day ride from Seattle. Ever since our friends moved to Walla Walla, we just do a day loop from their farm to Enterprise and Clarkston. Great area for riding.

RB

RB,

Dee was bubbling over about the Rattlesnake Grade shown in your picture; he kept mumbling that NC just had nothing like it...the route you mentioned is indeed a fine ride...I did the Joseph/Imnaha [dirt]/Oxbow/New Meadows/McCall [stopped by snow storm] Lewiston/Enterprise with a group of GS riders..for the first time about a month+ ago...

That cafe at the Grande Ronde river has killer milk shakes!

Few vehicles, great scenery, lots of canyon roads and of course lots of dirt roads in beautiful mountains...

CK..thanks for comment, mountain side of home almost all windows, view from where I am sitting at computer 180 degrees of Eagle Cap Wilderness..we have two acres and of course I have my shop for the toys..yes, life is good, very good...

Everyone have a great summer!

Phil::
Old 07-05-2007, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)