View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by strokher racing
Wow amazing how people ooh and aah about a porsche if it is a road race car, but let a guy set out to break Bellos record and this is the response he gets? Only one of the most powerful Porsche engines ever built.....wow thought someone might like it.
If I were a drag racer I'd own a Charger or a Malibu. I love road racing so I own a Porsche. That's most likely why you have seen the sentiment displayed that you mention above.
I can appreciate the engineering that went into building that car (not to mention the $$$) but I get turned off when I see a parachute hanging off the tail and all the blingy drag stuff protruding out of the firewall. By the way, I think all drag cars are ugly, not just this one.
Didn't mean to offend you; it's just different strokes for different folks.
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb
Old 07-07-2007, 05:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)