View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

+2, vz, your car is simply awesome!!!! I have starred at the pics of your car throughout the last few years for hours. Trying to see every little detail.....trying to learn from it...... I think cars like the one that started this thread are incredible works of art. I mean most of the folks on this list can not do fabrication anywhere near that level... But some can.... and for those folks, they can appriciate the level of work that goes into a car suck as that.

Granted, to take perfectly good car, and cut it up...to some is a crime. And to a certain extent, I agree..

However, like Sand man stated above, we dont know what condition the chassis was before the mods. I personally am not into drag racing, and would never set my car up as such. If I was into drag racing, I would buy a Stang, or an equivilent car to do that. It is just SO much cheaper to go fast in the 1/4 with an american car.

I like road racing, and have set my car up as such. I have full coilovers, full cage, race seats, removable steering wheel, etc, etc.... and still daily drive my car... To some my car is way to over the top...they look at it and shake their heads. But to the few who have ridden in the car, and to the ones who have only seen the view starring at the rear of the car when on the track can attest.... it does what it does to the best of it's ability.....
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 07-08-2007, 09:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)