View Single Post
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

Quote:
Originally posted by mb911
I think Brian plans to do the right exit but for a while stick to 1 model till they are established.. I warned that when I started M&K I had everybody and their brother wanting custom stuff or 1 off stuff and in the beginning that just slows everything. after a while you can take that on but you need to have a feel for what everybody REALLY needs. as there are so many that type they want one of these and when it come comes time to put their money where their mouth is they disappear.. Anyhow long story short is I think he plans to do them.. Oh on my car I have a right exit and it is relatively quiet for being straight out the side..
Good stuff. Congrats.

However, because of the very sharp 180 degree turn, I would think there is significant back pressure at higher RPM. This includes the pulse waves as well as gases. You might want to consider a template (in the kit) to cut the valence (very simple), and add a nice pipe for the factory wastegate to exit out the driver's side. I say simple because I did this with mine - it took about a half day to make and fit everything. This might attract more performance junkies too, and "looks" like a dual exhaust.

Again, congrats - good stuff.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)